[REVIEW] The Wisdom of Wolves

The Wisdom of Wolves: How Wolves Can Teach Us To Be More HumanThe Wisdom of Wolves: How Wolves Can Teach Us To Be More Human by Elli H. Radinger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I am completely biased in this review for 2 reasons: 1) I am fascinated by wild animals, but I have a soft spot for wolves (and horses); 2) every book about conservationism is for me of utmost importance.
You should pick up this book if you love wolves, to understand more about the species and their behavior, also to understand more why they are vilified by farmers, shepherds and other communities, if you want to learn what to do in case you find yourself facing a wolf (that´s a privilege, by the way!).
5 stars for this book because of the passion with which it is written, but also because after 200-something pages reading about wolves I started wondering if it would be possible to visit Yellowstone to try to see them and, hey!, there are tips at the end of the book even on where to stay (accommodation), behavior in the park and even recommended guides if you are not experienced to go into the park alone!!
Loved it!

View all my reviews

Sem comentários: