[REVIEW] Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office

Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their CareersNice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers by Lois P. Frankel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whatever you think about these type of books (which is very likely the same as I did before reading this one -- easy crap for weak minds), I have to confess I am a changed woman!! No, really, I am not joking --> this book REALLY helped me in a very unstable period of my career when I lost my reporting line.
It also made me aware of my development areas (aka weaknesses) and gave me practical examples, articles, books to invest in myself! I would definitely recommend this book BUT… in order for you to enjoy it and see progress, you need to be ready to admit that you ACTUALLY make these stupid mistakes. It´s worthless to approach this book with your guard up and self-defense techniques ready to be used. Just… open up and embrace the change!

View all my reviews

Sem comentários: