[REVIEW] "After the crash"

After the CrashAfter the Crash by Michel Bussi
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

What a disaster... I should have DNF-ed this book around page 100 or 150, when the writing became annoying... not sure if the problem was the author or the translator, but annoying nevertheless...
I don’t like when narrators give clues, click bite style, and then say “but I am greeting ahead of myself” or “but you will see what I mean”... the story was not motivating me at all, I had no sympathy by any of the characters, so those clues felt like a desperate way to keep me reading.
I also did not like as women were portrayed in general: good characters are beautiful and a body like a model (or big boobs!), bad characters a ugly and the body is weirdly developed, bitchy characters don’t want kids... [rolling my eyes]
Than, so many shots fired but no ones calls the police! A very noisy-gossipy neighbour knows all the cars parked in his block but did not hear the gunshot... oh, for Christ sake... what a waste of time...

View all my reviews

Sem comentários: