[REVIEW] The Complete MAUS

The Complete Maus (Maus, #1-2)The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book doesn't need introductions. It also doesn't need any review from me: it's one of the highest rated books on Goodreads, it won the Pulitzer prize... I mean, do you really need an excuse to read this?
But here is what I would like to share with you: read this, and read more. You might fall in love with reading, if you're not already there. Some experts suggest we are already forgetting that the Holocaust really happened, some schools would like to remove the subject from history books becasue it's not appropriate to children...
Please, read this, share it with your friends and family and make sure Humanity willl never forget one of the darkest episodes of its History.

View all my reviews

Sem comentários: