[REVIEW] Your money or your life

Your Money or Your LifeYour Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the book and I understand now its huge success. It´s an exercise that you need to be willing to do (it´s a lot of work) but it gives you so much clarity and makes you feel accountable for your choices.
Life is not happening to you, you are in charge.
It gives a lot of alternatives and examples of people who managed to find and accept their "enough" --> how much is enough for you?
I also gives a glimpse that there is more to life than this and the "more" can be defined by us (if we are willing to do the work).
The writing is very simple, for a non-native it´s fine & understandable, but I can imagine natives cringing at some points.

View all my reviews

Sem comentários: